Romanian dating bucuresti Sex dating site free for mauritian
It is also the best maintained system in the country with considerable investment being placed in modernisation and track replacement.
TIMISOARA: A selection of trams from German systems: Former Karlsruhe 109 (prev.
Westward routes 4, 5 and 11 to Ronat and Mehala are terminating at Piata 700. Timisoara's workshops (TCT) built many of their own trams from 1920. The first bogie cars (type Gb2/2) were built in 1950, though these were supplemented by Electroputere V-54 bogie cars from 1955.Production vehicles included single bogie cars, bogie cars coupled to trailers and 6 axle articulated units.Most of RATB's extensive fleet of Timis 2 cars have now been withdrawn, though a few remain in the compound of the Timisoara Tramway Museum at RATT's Take Ionescu depot together with an interesting selection of historic vehicles (see below).The present RATT fleet is one of the most interesting and presently comprises a selection of secondhand Hansa articulated units and Wegmann Stadtbahn trams from Bremen, Rathgeber articulated units from Munich, and Düwag or Rastatt GT6 or GT8 articulated cars from Karlsruhe (orig. The former German cars were fully refurbished prior to entering service and the majority were painted into Timisoara's traditional livery of cadmium yellow, with pale yellow and white relief, or in advertising liveries.From 2007 trams began appearing in a revised livery of lilac and white, Tram Club Banat was established in 2000 to promote the preservation of the tramways in the Banat.
Many historic trams are featured from the elegant pre-war Gelence acrs to the ITB and Timis vehicles of the Communist era. Timisoara with electric parts by Siemens-Schuckert, Budapest. larger 4-axle locomotive (L3) with 4x36 kw motors was constructed in 1954, also in the company's workshops.